Peters Dean Care help thousands of Support Workers find suitable flexible work every year. With the ever-increasing demands on you in modern life, why not consider taking charge of your work-life balance and having more control than you’ve ever had? Here are some of the reasons so many people join our Flexible working team every year.
1. Choose where you work. Work in children’s homes, learning disability settings, hostels, or a mixture of all!
2. Choose how much you work. Work 15-50hrs per week that can work around your commitments, such as childcare, studies and other roles
3. Choose when you work. Choose from a range of Early shifts, Late shifts, Long Day shifts and Night shifts
4. Interesting and challenging work within services supporting people with complex needs. No two days will be the same!
5. Amazing support. We care about you, and we know the job can be challenging. Get weekly welfare calls from an experienced, sympathetic, and knowledgeable team who put you first
6. Weekly payroll. Earn a competitive hourly rate + holiday pay to further top up your earnings from a fantastically reliable payroll
7. Make a real difference. Support our community’s most vulnerable people to promote their wellbeing and independence
8. Amazing experience for your CV! PDC are very well known locally as a highly reputable company. People know the services we work with and what fantastic experience it brings. Many students of Social Work, Nursing, Psychology or other related areas benefit from this, as do others looking to develop their experience and skills.
Are you interested to learn more about joining our Flexible Support Worker team? We’d love to hear from you. For a no-obligation, initial discussion email email@example.com or call us on 01903 953400.