We have helped thousands of people to find their ideal new role, we can't wait to help you too. Vacancies have countless applicants, but being recommended by Peters Dean Care will make you stand out from the crowd. Here are 6 ways that we can increase your chances of getting the right job:
1. Access to The Very Best Vacancies. We work with a huge number of national and local providers and help them with recruitment at all levels, from Support to Management roles. The result is that you will get access to a massive number of vacancies to choose from, many of which are not even live as yet let alone listed on the internet. Get ahead of the game and broaden your job search now.
2. Get A Personal Recommendation That Counts. Our name distinguishes your application from the many others a company receives, giving you a significantly improved chance of being interviewed. Over 50% of the applicants that Peters Dean Care forward to jobs get offered interviews, compared to little over 5% in regular applications- that’s a tenfold increase! Why? Because our partners know the effort we make to match the right people to the right roles. Make sure your CV has the Peters Dean Care stamp of approval to increase your chances of getting the job hugely.
3. Work With Expert Recruitment Specialists. Our expert Recruitment Specialists are trained and qualified to understand your unique experience and needs. You need
to work with dedicated people that know the jobs market like the back of their hand and will take the time to identify your specific needs for your next role. Be it career progression, an increased financial package, a change of location or a better matched working ethos, Peters Dean Care will work with you to understand what is most important to you and work in your best interests to achieve the right result.
4. Fantastic Practical Support. Not everyone is an interview whizz but fear not, Peters Dean Care are on hand to turn you in to one! We manage people
through the application process each and every day, so we know what you need to be successful. You will gain access to our Interview Guidance and our Recruitment Specialists are always on hand to give you advice, tips and support along the way.
5. Honest and Open Treatment. Moving jobs is a big decision and can be an emotional time that can affect many people. So the most important thing is that you have a clear understanding of where you are at any given moment. You can rest easy with Peters Dean Care as we guarantee clear, straightforward feedback at all stages.
6. We deliver results at rapid speeds! Applicants with a Peters Dean Care recommendation have a great chance of getting any job they are forwarded to. What’s more, because we work directly with Recruitment leads we cut valuable time out of the process. That said, there is no time to waste- let’s get started now!
For a no-obligation and confidential initial discussion, call us now on 01903 953400 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.