Looking for an exciting new role as a Deputy manager? Do you have significant experience within a residential children's setting and ready to take that next step in your career? If the answer is yes, then have a read below.
How this role benefits you:
- 25 days of annual leave minimum
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Critical Illness cover
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Access to first-lass mental health support services
- Physical Health checks
- Store discounts
- Excellent Salary
- Genuine interest in your development and progression
Our client is one of the Uk’s leading providers with supporting children and young people with behavioural, emotional, social, or learning needs. They work with a therapeutic approach supporting children and young people to help learn life skills and cope with the pressures of day-to-day life.
- Relevant experience within residential settings
- To be able to demonstrate knowledge of child protection and safeguarding
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential childcare, or equivalent or willing to complete qualification
- Motivated, energetic individual who is passionate about providing a safe and nurturing environment to the young people and children
- Ability to cope with the pressures of a residential care setting
- Able to meet the requirement of working on a shift rota pattern
If this sounds like the next step for you then apply below for an initial chat.
- Learning Disabilities Care and Support Worker
Job location: Horsham
Senior and Support Worker Required. Competit...
- Learning Disabilities Carer
Job location: Brighton
Senior and Support Worker Required. Competiti...
- Childrens Residential Support Worker
Job location: Newhaven Job salary: 23500 to 29000
Calling all the Support Workers out there!D...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs