Fantastic pay, amazing holiday package, great pension, support to complete qualifications and staff discounts package! If you want these benefits and to make a difference to the lives of young people with emotional behavioural difficulties by developing in a career as a Night Residential Support Worker.
We are looking for an experienced Support Worker, Care Assistant or Care Worker to join our dedicated to help support a small number of young people aged 12-16yrs.
You will become part of a high performing, incredibly welcoming, child-centred team that really makes a difference to children and young people’s lives. We meet the needs of young people who have just entered residential care, displaying emotional behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviour. As a Residential Support Worker, you will manage challenging behaviour, which enables the children to maintain and improve their skills and daily lives in line with individual care plans.
Support Worker Benefits
Get a fantastic range of additional perks in your role, including:
Market-leading salary and pay enhancements
Leading Company Pension
Support to achieve a Level 3 in Residential Childcare and other fantastic training and development opportunities
Additional Holiday entitlement! Get between 23 and 32 days, increasing with length of service and opportunity to purchase additional leave.
Flexible working options, depending on your job role
Staff discount on hundreds of offers; groceries, travel, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities, high street retailers.
Discounted membership at selected local sports and fitness centres.
The successful candidate will have;
· relevant experience as a Support Worker, Care Assistant, Care Worker or similar.
· a good standard of literacy. Must be able to write reports around individuals and significant incidents and able to write an application for the Level 3 Diploma
· a passion for making a difference in young lives.
· resilience and a 'can do' attitude.
· a good understanding of trauma and ability to deal with challenging behaviour.
· good communication and interpersonal skills to provide advice and specialist guidance to our children and families (once trained)
· the ability to be a positive role model for the young people.
· excellent teamworking skills
If you think this could be you and are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please send your CV across now and we will be in touch for an informative and friendly chat.
- Care Worker
Job location: Henfield Job salary: £10.64 - £15.13
Why Apply?Choose Your Hours. Work 15-50hrs per...
- Support Worker
Job location: Hove Job salary: Up to £28k + Overtime (or part-time equivalent)
Why Apply for the Support Worker Role?3 and 6 ...
- Care Assistant
Job location: Southwick Job salary: Earn Between £11,065 - £22,800 + Sleep Ins @£57 each + Overtime
CHOOSE YOUR PERFECT JOB! With Peters Dean Care,...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs