3 and 6 month part-time or full-time contracts available. Get all the benefits of a flexible agency role and a permanent position mixed together! Contracts within children's homes and adult services. Contact us now to set up the right package for you.
Why Apply for the Support Worker Role?
· 3 and 6 month contracts available, on either a Part-time and Full-time basis (you choose!).
· Opportunity to become permanent staff if desired.
· Free DBS & Training.
· Flexible hours. No need to commit to a rigid shift pattern
· Choose hours to work around other commitments like studies, other work or childcare
· Hourly pay between £10.08 and £15.13 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
· Get paid weekly and earn holiday pay and pension contributions too!
· Get support and supervision in house.
· Days or Nights shifts available.
· Friendly and approachable office staff.
· Vaccine not required for all services.
Support Worker Role
CHOOSE YOUR PERFECT JOB! With Peters Dean Care, you can work with the clients you would like to support, how much you work, and what shifts you would like to work. We have work available in children's homes, older looked-after-childen (OLAC) settings, homeless hostels, and services supporting adults with complex needs. You choose your hours, whether Early's, Late's, Long Days or Nights, and the number of hours you work from 15-50hrs per week! You can even choose whether you want to book week to week, ona6 month contract, or in to a permanent position!
Get your contract lined up now! Click Apply now and we will be in touch for an initial conversation.
- Care Assistant
Job location: Eastleigh Job salary: Up to £28k + Overtime (or part-time equivalent)
Why Apply for the Care Assistant Role?3 and 6 ...
- Support Worker
Job location: Godalming Job salary: Earn Between £11,065 - £22,800 + Sleep Ins @£57 each + Overtime
CHOOSE YOUR PERFECT JOB! With Peters Dean Care...
- Care Assistant
Job location: Pulborough Job salary: £10.64 - £15.13
Why Apply?Choose Your Hours. Work 15-50hrs per...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs