Part Time or Full Time work available to fit around your life. No more rotas, you can work hours that suit your needs! Care Assistant, Care Worker, Support Worker or Teaching Assistant experience would be highly valued and the role would also suit Students of Nursing, Psychology, Health and Social Care or other relevant courses.
· Choose Your Hours. Work 15-50hrs per week that can work around your commitments
· Shifts to Suit You. Choose from a range of Early shifts, Late shifts, Long Day shifts and Night shifts
· Interesting and Challenging Work within services supporting people with complex needs. No two days will be the same!
· Amazing Support. Weekly welfare calls from experienced, sympathetic and knowledgeable team who put you first
· Weekly Payroll. Earn a competitive hourly rate + holiday pay to further top up your earnings (rates advertised include holiday pay)
· Make a Real Difference. Support our community’s most vulnerable people to promote their wellbeing and independence.
Support Worker Role
Your role will involve supporting children and/or adults with complex learning, physical and behavioural difficulties with community, supported living or residential care settings. You will work your choice of Early, Late, Long Day or Waking Night shifts and can choose to work just a couple of shifts a week or many more.
Your role will include behavioural support (de-escalating challenging behaviours), physical care if working with adults (such as personal care and use of hoists), and domestic duties such as help preparing meals and light household duties. You will be given support and training to make the role a success.
Support Worker Criteria
· Relevant social care experience. Applications invited from Care Assistant, Care Worker, Support Worker, Teaching Assistant professionals, people with other relevant social care experience, or students studying relevant courses
· Ability to work your choice of Early, Late, Long Day or Waking night shifts (not all of these)
· Friendly, organised, proactive and sociable approach
· Willingness to support challenging individuals with complex needs
Are you ready to take control of your work-life balance? Click Apply now and we will be in touch for an initial discussion.
- Support Worker
Job location: Bognor Regis Job salary: £10.30 per hour
Great pay, generous holiday package, staff dis...
- Waking Night Childcare Worker
Job location: Worthing Job salary: £20,900 - £21,500
Fantastic pay, amazing holiday package, great ...
- Support Worker
Job location: Fareham Job salary: ££10.08 - £15.13
CHOOSE YOUR PERFECT JOB! With Peters Dean Care...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs